Domestic flights are not included, please enquire for best Air New Zealand fares. Please note that pricing is based on specific tour departure dates, refer to tour notes for details.
Cruise and Walk - New Zealand's Queen Charlotte Discovery Hotel
• Walk to the summit of Motuara Island - a Bird Sanctuary Island where Robins, Tuis, Kiwis, Kakariki and Bellbirds live.
• Visit Ship Cove where the explorer Captain James Cook made his home. Walk 6 hours from Ship Cove to Furneaux Lodge (approx. 17km)
• Walk 4 hours from Furneaux Lodge to Punga Cove, marvel at the scenery and wildlife as you walk along the second section of the track (approx. 12.7km)
• Walk 8 hours from Camp Bay to Torea Bay, a challenging section of the track as you walk along ridge tops with magnificent views of Queen Charlotte and the Kenepuru Sounds (approx. 23.7km)
• Walk 4 hours from Torea Bay to Mistletoe Bay, climbing to 400m to be rewarded with breathtaking views (approx. 5.6km). Then continue onto the last section of the track another 4 hours to Anakiwa, following an old bridle path that takes you through beautiful regeneration and mature native forest with Fantails, Waxeyes, Tomtits, Finches and Weka (approx. 13km)
• You will meet you at the end of each walking section - No back tracking!
• Hot showers to freshen and invigorate you at the end of your enjoyable days walk, your meals all prepared for you, if you are ashore at lunchtime a packaged lunch will be sent with you.
• You have the same cabin each night so there is no worrying about your luggage which means no heavy packs to carry as your luggage remains on-board.
• We find safe anchorage every night in a calm and picturesque bay, so you can enjoy a peaceful night's rest.
• All walks are optional, you may wish to stay on board and relax, and there may be a shorter walk option that would suit you better - just ask! Please understand you are responsible for your own safety and actions during these unguided walks.
6 Days on-board Small Ship Cruise - Affinity (5 Nights)
Travel Dates : 31 Oct - 5 Dec 21, 14 Jan - 19 Jan 22, 7 Feb - 12 Feb 22 & 31 Mar - 4 Apr 22
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS:It is our policy to present the cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase. Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time . Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 21 days after reservation confirmation. Valid for sales to 31 Mar 2021. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 31 Oct 2021 to 4 Apr 2022 (unless otherwise specified).Pricing is per person, share twin. Please enquire for single traveller pricing. Please refer to Wild Earth Travel brochure for full terms and conditions. Domestic flights are not included, please enquire for best available Air New Zealand fares for your chosen dates. From pricing is based on selected departure dates as specified. Accommodation is on a twin share basis. Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant. Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services. Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations . Strict cancellation fees apply. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays. ISSUE DATE: 24 SEP 2020.