Duration: 20 DaysHead to the Islands of Britain and Ireland for a stately journey across rugged, fairy-tale lands. A storyteller’s paradise, you’ll uncover the essence of Britain and the natural elements of Ireland, meeting some colourful characters along the way. From esteemed author and Dubliner Trevor White, to Killarney locals and a Royal House Guard in London, you’re in for a trip rich in history, with fascinating local insights and lots of laughter! Travel in elegant style, stay at the most sought-after addresses, dine at Michelin-starred restaurants and savour local specialities. And of course, no trip to this part of the world would be complete without trying esteemed local delicacies, including Guinness in Ireland and a delicious English scone.
Castles & Kingdoms – Summer 2020
Welcome to London.
Your complimentary, private transfer takes you to your local departure airport. On arrival at London Heathrow Airport, you will begin your journey with a transfer in an executive car, along with other guests arriving at a similar time, to the luxurious Rubens at the Palace, an exquisite five-star hotel overlooking Buckingham Palace. A member of The Red Carnation Hotels, the Rubens is yours to explore, as you spend the day at leisure. Perhaps enjoy the most quintessential of English rituals, afternoon tea, hosted at the Milestone Hotel? At 18:00 meet your Travelling Concierge and travel companions for a grand Welcome Dinner hosted at the English Grill Restaurant.(Dinner with Wine)
Traditions and Treasures of London.
A modern-day hub of culture and commerce, and once the centre of an empire, London is no doubt one of the world’s greatest cities, teeming with millions of stories. Your Travelling Concierge will introduce you to a Local Expert – a passionate resident who will share fascinating stories about the city, as you explore the city to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. You will then continue past Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. At the Household Cavalry Museum, uncover the secret messages hidden within a cavalryman's uniform and try on the royal uniform for yourself. Stop at Buckingham Palace to witness the colourful Changing of the Guard ceremony, when available. Spend the afternoon shopping at Harrods, listening to the soapbox orators of Speaker’s Corner or viewing the masterpieces in the National Gallery. Enjoy dinner as you please. Should you want to venture beyond your hotel, ask your knowledgeable Travelling Concierge for restaurant recommendations. In the evening, once the crowds have gone home, experience a private tour of the Tower of London. A serving Yeoman Warder will greet you on arrival, accompanying you through the grounds and regaling you with stories of the history and importance of this seat of British power. You will then learn about the Ceremony of the Keys, carried out every night by the Beefeaters, without fail, for the past 700 years. The Yeoman Warder provides a history of the tradition and explains the etiquette of handling the keys before you are privy to witnessing this ancient gate-closing ritual.(Breakfast)
Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.
Begin your journey this morning at the mysterious Stonehenge, and stand in awe of the scale of arguably Britain's most well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue your travels to the Georgian city of Bath where people have been indulging in the healing waters for millennia. Take a walk along streets lined with exquisite architecture and immerse yourself within the city's contemporary atmosphere. Enjoy a spectacular Highlight Dinner at The Bybrook, a Michelin-starred restaurant. With each Michelin-starred restaurant around the world meticulously selected based on outstanding food quality, you are in for an unrivalled indulgence.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and York.
Visit the original Roman Baths and Georgian Pump Room, one of the greatest religious spas of the ancient world and imagine how Romans once gathered to relish the good life. Continue your journey through the Cotswolds, famous for gentle rolling hillsides known as "wolds", green river valleys and historic market towns. Arrive in Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare and continue on to York.(Breakfast)
Medieval Wonders of York.
Step back in time as you meet the lively characters and explore the medieval streets of York. Once an important centre of Roman occupation in England, this is a storybook city surrounded by a large stone wall dating back to the 13th century. Experience York Your Way with a choice of two outstanding experiences today. Either join a Local Expert for a pulse-raising walk on the famous city walls - the longest medieval walls in England - and appreciate spectacular views of the river and the Old Town. Alternatively, embark on a leisurely guided tour to the York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in northern Europe and one of the most outstanding Gothic buildings in the world. This afternoon, journey to Castle Howard, one of Britain's finest historic houses. On arrival you will be escorted to the Grecian Hall for a delicious, traditional English afternoon tea. Once the castle has closed its doors, receive a private, after-hours visit with a guide who will show you the intricate architecture and share with you the history of the house. You will have some time to explore the best parts of the gardens before returning to York for an evening at leisure.(Breakfast / Afternoon Tea)
The Wild and Poetic Lake District.
The rugged and dramatic beauty of the English Lake District famously inspired 19th century writers such as Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. Experience the charms of a bygone era, as you step onboard a historic steam train at the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway Station for a short ride along the southern banks of the lake. Journey through mystical forests to the lakeside town of Bowness-on-Windermere with a chance to explore, before continuing to your hotel located at Ullswater, considered by some to be the most beautiful of the English lakes. This evening, enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Journey to majestic Alnwick Castle and explore its magnificent interiors. Join a Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of the 11th Castle, with its striking medieval architecture and see why it was featured in the Harry Potter films. Travel up to the beautiful Scottish capital of Edinburgh where you have an evening to enjoy at your leisure. Your Travelling Concierge is a treasure-trove of knowledge and will happily guide you to the best local restaurants and attractions. Chairman's CollectionIf you are travelling on a Chairman's Collection departure, you will meet Her Grace The Duchess of Northumberland as she personally welcomes you for a private tour of her beloved garden. You are also introduced to the Head Gardener, Trevor Jones, who will lead you past a labyrinth, the serpent garden and ornate fountains, as you listen to the fascinating story of how The Duchess restored this exquisite garden to its former 18th century glory over the last twenty years. Admire this masterpiece of passion and dedication, which remains a work in progress, before indulging in a seasonal lunch. Join a Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of the 11th Castle, with its striking medieval architecture and see why it was featured in the Harry Potter films.Your travels continue to the beautiful Scottish capital of Edinburgh where you have an evening to enjoy at your leisure. Your Travelling Concierge is a treasure-trove of knowledge and will happily guide you to the best local restaurants and attractions. During August, you’re invited to witness The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, one of the most spectacular military concerts on earth and a celebration of the history, heritage and colours of Scotland’s regiments both near and far. Hosted every August, this renowned international showcase of military pageantry boasts performers from forty-eight countries. Enjoy the sounds and sights of bagpipes rising, drums cracking through the night air and performers dressed in tunics, kilts and tartans with Edinburgh Castle, lit up in colour, providing a dramatic backdrop.(Breakfast)
Highlights of Beautiful Edinburgh.
Enjoy a visit to magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland's most visited landmark. Skip the queue and join a Local Expert for a guided exploration of the castle grounds. Learn about the castle’s tumultuous history and appreciate panoramic views of the city below. Travel along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century. In true Gaelic style, meet a professional bagpiper, who is said to have been the Queen Mother’s favourite, and be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture, whilst enjoying tea and scones. Raise a glass this evening to new friendships and a memorable journey, as we toast during our Celebration Dinner at Grazing by Mark Greenaway at the Waldorf Astoria.(Breakfast / Morning Tea / Dinner with Wine)
Edinburgh to Belfast.
Enjoy a morning at leisure before being transferred to the airport for your flight to Belfast, the energetic, memorable capital of Northern Ireland. On arrival you will be welcomed by a representative before a private transfer to your luxurious home for the next three nights. Located in the heart of Belfast City Centre, you'll have time to get settled in your Executive Room before joining your Travelling Concierge and fellow travelling companions at 18:00 for an à la carte dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Highlights of Belfast.
Delve into Northern Ireland's inspiring and heartbreaking history in Belfast. Begin the day by heading to the Titanic Belfast Museum - the museum and monument are located on the site where the RMS Titanic was built from 1909-1912. With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn the city's progress and current prosperity. You’ll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents. The rest of the day is yours at leisure. Why not ask your Travelling Concierge for tips on exploring the area or their advice on the best restaurants for trying local delicacies?(Breakfast)
Giant's Causeway and Londonderry.
See Northern Ireland's most spectacular geological wonders at the Giant's Causeway on a private tour with a local ranger who will explain its ancient history and impressive formation. Next, you'll head to Londonderry with Ronan, a Local Expert and one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers. He'll share local tales and advise you on where best to head for lunch. The evening is yours at leisure, so why not head back to your luxury hotel and make the most of its facilities?(Breakfast)
Today you'll make your way to Dublin. A haven for literary buffs and Guinness lovers, Ireland's unique capital is a hedonist's dream. Take a city tour with your Travelling Concierge to see O'Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle, before heading to the Little Museum of Dublin after hours. This experience looks to tap into Ireland's dynamic history in an animated way. You'll explore the museum with its founder, respected author Trevor White, who'll also provide you with a signed copy of his critically acclaimed book, 'Alfie.' Enjoy a glass of prosecco with him as you learn more about the lives of Dubliners.(Breakfast)
A Truly Irish Experience.
Head to the iconic Guinness Storehouse, which you'll get to explore the venue before it opens to the public, with a private opportunity to learn to pull the perfect pint. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time in Dublin. Why not head to the National Museum of Ireland or the Dublin City Gallery? If more Guinness is on your mind, ask your Travelling Concierge for local advice on the best pubs Dublin has to offer! End your day by relaxing in your luxury boutique hotel.(Breakfast)
Glendalough to Kilkenny.
Enjoy a leisurely morning before heading to Glendalough, a glacial valley in County Wicklow, where you'll explore with a Local Expert. Continue to the medieval town of Kilkenny. Known as the Marble City, take a stroll on Kilkenny's marble mile which is a trail that links Kilkenny Castle to St. Canice's Cathedral and filled with shops, pubs, restaurants and picturesque alleyways. End the day at Lyrath Estate, a beautiful, historic residence where you'll spend the night. End the day with a Michelin-starred dinner at Lady Helen and savour a dish prepared using locally-sourced ingredients.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Banter in Blarney.
Start your day in pretty Cashel, a small town in the south of Ireland, famous for its medieval buildings. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, or St. Patrick's Rock, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster. Those looking to keep up with local Irish banter will enjoy a visit to Blarney Castle. Legend has it that kissing the Blarney Stone, a block of limestone built into the castle, gives you the gift of the gab. In the evening you'll enjoy dinner at the family-run Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international cuisine. Later, try Irish dancing for yourself during a simple dance class with the Gaelic Roots, before settling in your VIP seats to watch the show.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Sweet Ring of Kerry.
Enjoy a morning at leisure in the comfort of your luxurious, five-star hotel, before travelling through beautiful Killarney National Park, where sweeping mountains, lush lake lands and valleys await you as you drive along the iconic Ring of Kerry. Return to Killarney to end your day at Courtney's Bar. Enjoy a pint in one of Killarney's most popular pubs and perhaps stay to enjoy the local musicians later in the evening. local musicians(Breakfast)
Wake up and start your day with a Jaunting car ride. After, take in the fresh, sea air, as you drive along the Dingle Peninsula. The area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills have inspired films such as 'Ryan's Daughter.' Head on to the village of Adare. Famous for its thatched-roof cottages and charm, this heritage town is a worthy detour for budding photographers looking to document their journey. Your travels continue to Limerick where your Travelling Concierge leads you on an orientation of the city. While here you'll see St. Mary's Cathedral, the oldest and most historic building in Limerick, and the city's stone, where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691.(Breakfast)
Regal County Mayo.
Travel through beautiful Country Clare to admire the breathtaking views of the 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Galway, a harbour city that prides itself on its bustling streets and pubs, boutiques and quirky art galleries, where you'll explore with your Travelling Concierge. Journey on to the pretty village of Cong in County Mayo. Quaint in size but grand in character, this beautiful destination houses the famous Ashford Castle, where on arrival a lone piper escorts you over the drawbridge. This luxury hotel is where you'll stay the next two nights. Formerly home to the Guinness family, the hotel boasts sumptuous rooms, antique furniture and unique historic features at every turn. The castle is set upon an idyllic 350-acre estate, making it a dreamy location for relaxing, romantic getaways. In the evening you will dine à la carte at the esteemed George V Dining Room, with delicacies including Ossetra Caviar, Skeaghanore Duck and Atlantic Tuna Tartare.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Majestic Ashford Castle.
Enjoy a relaxed start in your stately abode. During your leisure time why not head for a walk in its grounds and take in the plush exterior and crisp, fresh country air? Experience Ashford Castle Your Way with a choice between a unique falconry experience or scrumptious afternoon tea. Your final day culminates with a Celebration Dinner where you can share stories from the journey with your new-found friends, over dinner and wine.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
It's time to say goodbye or 'slán' to your fellow travellers, as a transfer takes you to Shannon airport. On arrival at your home airport, your driver will greet and escort you to your waiting car for your private transfer home.(Breakfast)
- London: Enjoy a glamorous Welcome Dinner at one of London’s finest addresses, The Milestone Hotel. Surrounded by rich mahogany furniture and traditional decor, you’ll savour delicious seasonal flavours and wines recommended by a dedicated sommelier as you dine in the Victorian-styled Cheneston's Restaurant.
- Bath: Experience an exquisite Highlight Dinner at The Bybrook, a Michelin-starred restaurant, in the heart of the British countryside.
- York: Enjoy a traditional English cream tea in the Grecian Hall of Castle Howard.
- English Lake District: Enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore through the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.
- Edinburgh: Regale in Scottish tea and scones in one of Edinburgh's traditional Scottish bar and restaurant.
- Edinburgh: Be treated to a delightful meal, accompanied with drinks, as you toast to fond memories and new friends during your finale dinner hosted at Mark Greenaway at the Waldorf Astoria.
- Belfast: Enjoy an à la carte Welcome Dinner at the Causerie where you'll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambience, the Michelin-starred restaurant Lady Helen will allure your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locally-sourced ingredients from the estate, the country and the coast.
- Kilkenny: This is one for those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy a chocolate truffle tasting at Kilkenny farmers market and be sure to stock up on delectable local chocolate bars, fudge, brownies and cakes.
- Killarney: Indulge in a two-course dinner at the family-run, Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international food.
- Ashford Castle: Dine à la carte at your leisure in the castle's George V Dining Room. Choose from delicacies including Skeaghanore Duck and Atlantic Tuna Tartare.
- Ashford Castle: Toast to your time in Ireland during a Celebration Dinner fit for royalty.
- Dining Summary: 19 Breakfasts (B), 1 Morning Tea (MT) and 10 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- London: Meet a passionate resident, your Local Expert, who will share the city’s fascinating history, as you see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- London: See British pageantry at its best, as you witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace, when available. It’s a great privilege guarding the Sovereign and a quintessential British tradition that dates back to 1660.
- London: Experience the Tower of London with a private tour led by a serving Yeoman Warder. See the quarters, chapel, place of beheading and prison towers where the Yeoman Warder explains the history and importance of each place.
- Stonehenge: Visit the mysterious circle of upright stones, which stand as strong today as they did 3,500 years ago.
- Bath: The City of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built atop one of Britain's natural mineral springs. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room, built by the Romans over 2,000-years-ago as a place to wash and socialise.
- Bath: During an orientation you will see the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
- Cotswolds: Journey through the Cotswolds which is among the most quintessential and unspoiled regions of England, famous for gentle, rolling hillsides known as ‘wolds’, green river valleys and historic market towns, where time has stood still for over 300 years. Admire the quaint towns of Bibury, Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold.
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Explore the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
- Windermere: Enjoy a nostalgic ride on a historic steam train through the Leven Valley to the Southern tip of Windermere.
- Bowness-on-Windermere: Led by your Travelling Concierge, enjoy the chance to explore this lakeside town.
- Alnwick: Explore majestic Alnwick Castle, steeped in history.
- Edinburgh: Visit magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland’s most-visited tourist attraction. Join a Local Expert, who will share tales about the castle’s tumultuous past with panaromic views of this medieval city.
- Edinburgh: In true Gaelic style, meet a fabulously entertaining bagpiper and be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture.
- Edinburgh: With a Local Expert, journey along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of Holyrood Palace, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century.
- Edinburgh: Board a short flight and travel from Edinburgh to Belfast.
- Belfast: Visit the Titanic Belfast with a Local Expert and hear about the ship's poignant history.
- Belfast: With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn the city's progress and current prosperity. You'll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Giant's Causeway: Visit this iconic site on a private tour with a wildlife ranger and learn more about this majestic phenomenon.
- Londonderry: Head to this pretty city with a Local Expert and arguably one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers.
- Dublin: Head on a city tour of Dublin with your Travelling Concierge, who will be able to share with you their expertise on the local area. You'll head to O'Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin: No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. With Luxury Gold you’ll get the chance to explore the venue before it opens to public, along with getting a lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Glendalough: Enjoy visiting Glendalough Monestic Site by the guide of a Local Expert.
- Cashel: Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St. Patrick in the 5th century. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. You are invited to dangle from the ramparts of Blarney Castle to acquire the gift of the gab.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing about the history of Killarney from your Travelling Concierge.
- Killarney: Take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. From its sweeping mountains to lush lake lands, you'll take in the breathtaking beauty of the Irish countryside in all its glory.
- Killarney: Visit J M Reidy's bar and enjoy a drink as you watch traditional, live music played by local musicians.
- Ring of Kerry: Take in the beauty around you as you explore The Ring of Kerry.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic drive as you admire the area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills that have inspired films such as Ryan's Daughter.
- Adare: Admire its beauty during a village walk. Famous for thatched-roof cottages and pretty streets, this quaint haven offers idyllic photo opportunities.
- Limerick: Delve into the history of the city during an orientation with your Travelling Concierge. You'll get to see St Johns Castle, St Mary's Cathedral and the Treaty Stone.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre that overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Take in the beautiful surroundings on a guided city tour with your Travelling Concierge. You'll find bustling streets, fun boutiques and quirky art galleries in this vibrant harbour city.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Ashford Castle: Live and dine like a royal at our stately abode and explore Ashford Castle Your Way. Once here you'll choose between a mouthwatering afternoon tea or a unique falconry experience.
- London: Overlooking Buckingham Palace, The Rubens at the Palace is a historic, five-star hotel that exudes aristocratic luxury, serene comfort and exceptional service. Recently renovated, you will relax in elegantly furnished rooms where traditional style blends with modern technology.
- Bath: Located in the historic heart of Bath, the elegant Francis Hotel is set in an 18th century townhouse overlooking leafy Queen Square. It houses an impressive art collection and offers luxurious accommodation complete with a tea room, lounges and bars.
- York: Housed in the iconic former headquarters of the prestigious North Eastern Railway Company, the five-star Grand Hotel places you minutes away from museums, shops and the River Ouse. It boasts elegant guest bedrooms, a restaurant and bar, and a luxury spa uniquely situated in underground vaults.
- English Lake District: Set in the heart of the spectacular English Lake District, Leeming House is a short walk away from the shores of Ullswater. Its lounges and elegant guest bedrooms offer superb views of the lake.
- Edinburgh: Considered one of the best places to stay in Edinburgh, The Glasshouse is a five-star boutique hotel situated in the historic heart of the city. With beautifully appointed guest suites and fine seasonal dining, the hotel’s expansive roof garden is what sets it apart.
- Dublin: Welcome to Dublin's leading five-star boutique hotel. Situated in an exclusive Victorian neighborhood, the Dylan Hotel, offers luxurious, contemporary comfort. From its extravagant entrance to its chic bedroom décor, you'll be placed just moments away from Dublin's top restaurants, shops and night life. The hotel also houses the award-winning Tavern Restaurant and Dylan Bar.
- Kilkenny: A history lover's paradise, this dreamy hotel offers guests an elegant, old-world stay with all the modern amenities that can be expected from its five-star rating. With sweeping views of the Irish countryside and esteemed spa facilities, you'll not be disappointed with this decadent venue and its fairy-tale grounds.
- Killarney: Set on a luxurious, 64-acre estate, The Dunloe is a striking hotel set among the ruins of a 12th century castle. Its facilities offer guests the opportunity to horse ride, swim, fish, play tennis or simply relax in its spa. Food lovers can indulge in its restaurant, which offers locally sourced delicacies including Wild Atlantic fresh fish and Kerry lamb.
- Limerick: In the heart of the city, The Savoy Hotel is a contemporary property boasting not only a great location but also luxurious rooms, dining experiences and spa facilities. The Cliffs of Moher, King John's Castle and Thormand Park are all close by, making it the perfect place to explore the bustling city.
- Ashford Castle: Formerly the home of the Guinness family, the magnificent Ashford Castle is now an award-winning hotel boasting sumptuous rooms, antique furniture and unique historic features in a regal setting. Its recent multi-million-dollar renovation only adds to its allure. Set in a 350-acre estate in the countryside, it is the perfect destination for those looking for a romantic getaway or for guests who simply want to get back to nature. Expect warm Irish hospitality and charm aplenty.
- London: You’re invited to the Tower of London to experience the exclusive Ceremony of the Keys. This ancient gate-closing ritual has been carried out every night by the Beefeaters, without fail, for the past 700 years.
- London: Visit the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the importance of a cavalryman's uniform as you wander through the Household Cavalry Museum.
- York: Marvel at dramatic architecture & interiors. Castle Howard is one of Britain’s finest historic houses, situated just outside York in the Howardian Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Dublin: Meet esteemed author Trevor White on a rare, personal after-hours tour of The Little Musuem of Dublin, which he founded. You'll learn about his work, his life as a Dublin local and what it means to be a Dubliner. You'll also receive a signed copy of his latest book 'Alfie.'
- Killarney: Learn how to Irish dance from the best of the best. The performers of Gaelic Roots will give you a simple dance class before you later watch them take to the stage from your VIP seats.
Start Date: 2020-04-17
End Date: 2020-05-06
Adult Price: $16995
Child Price: $15265
Adult Price: $22925
Start Date: 2020-05-15
End Date: 2020-06-03
Adult Price: $16850
Child Price: $15120
Adult Price: $23380
Start Date: 2020-06-05
End Date: 2020-06-24
Adult Price: $16950
Child Price: $15220
Adult Price: $23500
Start Date: 2020-06-19
End Date: 2020-07-08
Adult Price: $16895
Child Price: $15165
Adult Price: $23395
Start Date: 2020-07-03
End Date: 2020-07-22
Adult Price: $16895
Child Price: $15165
Adult Price: $23385
Start Date: 2020-07-17
End Date: 2020-08-05
Adult Price: $17095
Child Price: $15365
Adult Price: $23775
Start Date: 2020-08-07
End Date: 2020-08-26
Adult Price: $18450
Child Price: $16720
Adult Price: $25520
Start Date: 2020-08-21
End Date: 2020-09-09
Adult Price: $17875
Child Price: $16145
Adult Price: $25035
Start Date: 2020-09-11
End Date: 2020-09-30
Adult Price: $16825
Child Price: $15095
Adult Price: $23325
Start Date: 2020-09-25
End Date: 2020-10-14
Adult Price: $18625
Child Price: $16895
Adult Price: $24565