From Strasbourg to Remich, cruise along 4 rivers and discover the beauty of the romantic Rhine valley, the Neckar, the Moselle and the Saar which will unveil their cultural and historical treasures. Admire the landscapes this cruise has to offer and visit iconic cities such as Heidelberg, Trier and Luxembourg. Tradition, art and viticulture, each of these cities will tell you its own story.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- The magic of 4 different rivers: The enchanting Neckar, the romantic Rhine, the picturesque Moselle, and the natural landscapes of the Sarre
- Charming villages appear on the banks of each river
- Heidelberg, the most romantic city in Germany
- Trier and its Roman ruins
- Luxembourg, the capital of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- The underground wine cellars of Remich
Day 1: Strasbourg
You’ll board our ship at 6 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Our ship will cast off at 7:00 p.m. for Mannheim. Join us for an evening of entertainment.
Day 2: Mannheim - Heidelberg - Rudesheim
We'll arrive in Mannheim early in the morning. This will be our starting point for the excursion to Heidelberg. The afternoon will be spent cruising along the Neckar and Rhine Rivers towards Rüdesheim, where we’ll arrive in the evening. The famous Drosselgasse with its numerous cafés, bars, and music awaits you tonight!
Day 3: Rudesheim - Cochem
This morning, join us for a guided tour of Rüdesheim. This afternoon, we’ll pass through the beautiful and romantic Rhine Valley. We’ll arrive in Cochem during the evening. Join us for an evening of entertainment.
Day 4: Cochem
This morning, take part in our guided tour of Cochem Castle. We’ll spend the afternoon cruising to Trier.
Day 5: Trier - Saarburg - Remich
We’ll arrive in Trier during the night. This morning, join us for a guided tour of Trier. The afternoon will be spent cruising along the Sarre and the Moselle towards Remich. Join us for an evening of entertainment.
Day 6: Remich - Luxembourg - Remich
This morning, join us for a guided tour of Luxembourg. After our tour, enjoy some free time before returning to the ship in Remich. This afternoon, join us for a visit to a winery complete with a tasting. After our excursion, we'll return on board our ship. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 7: Remich
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.