Discover the authentic Provence combining style and refinement. Throughout this cruise, you will be able to admire the beautiful Rhone landscapes. Discover Les Baux de Provence, one of the most beautiful, majestic and exotic villages in France, and plunge into the heart of an extraordinary setting whose charm and fragrance will captivate you. Visit the Alpilles where nature and authentic traditions have been carefully preserved.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- A cruise to admire the Provence and the beautiful scenery of the Rhône valley
- Les Baux-de-Provence: jewel of the Alpilles and one of the "most beautiful villages in France"
- Arles and its vestiges of the Roman Empire
- The Camargue: wild and unique
- The Pont du Gard, architectural masterpiece
- The Ardèche Gorges, the most beautiful canyon in Europe
- The Vercors Plateau and its "hanging houses"
Day 1: Lyon
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 3:00 p.m. We'll spend the afternoon cruising. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Dinner tonight will be following by an evening of entertainment. Our ship will cruise through the night.
Day 2: Arles
This morning will be spent cruising. Join us for the optional excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Discover the Baux-de-Provence. DISCOVERY: Hike in the Alpilles Mountains to the village of Baux-de-Provence. In the evening, join us on an optional excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Arles, a highly cultural town enriched with vestiges from the Roman Empire.
Day 3: Arles - Port Saint Louis - Martigues(1)
Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Discover the Camargue. We'll visit a "manade" (bull breeding farm) and learn about how a manadier works with the animals. DISCOVERY: Safari in jeeps through the Camargue for an original immersion in the wilderness. The afternoon will be spent cruising to Martigues. Enjoy some free time exploring the city on your own before we set off once again for Avignon.
Day 4: Avignon - Viviers, The Ardeche Gorges
Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Avignon and the Papal Palace. DISCOVERY: Hike along the Pont du Gard and visit to the museum. In the afternoon, join us on an excursion for both packages: Tour of the Ardèche Gorges. Our ship will cruise to Viviers.
Day 5: Viviers - Tain L'Hermitage, The Vercors Plateau
This morning will be spent cruising. Join us on an excursion for both packages: Discover the Vercors and taste the famous Clairette de Die*. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening. Our ship will cruise to Lyon.
Day 6: Lyon
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.