Discover the authentic Provence combining style and refinement, a cruise brimming with splendid scenery and great food as well as a once-in-a-lifetime evening at a Paul Bocuse restaurant.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing Package
- The Luberon Region and its hilltop villages
- The scenery and traditions of the Camargue
- Colorful Provence
- Dinner at Paul Bocuse’s Abbaye de Collonges Restaurant
- Lyon and a tasting of fine food at Paul Bocuse’s Les Halles de Lyon
- The Cité du Chocolat in Tain l’Hermitage
- Avignon and the imposing Papal Palace or
- The village of Gordes and the Sénanque Abbey(supplement applies)
- The Camargue and its customs
- The Gorges de l’Ardèche, the most beautiful canyon in Europe
Day 1: Lyon
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6 p.m. After you’ve comfortably settled into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight, we’ll enjoy dinner and an evening of entertainment on board.
Day 2: Lyon - Collonges-Au-Mont-D'Or
In the morning, join us for a guided tour of the city and a tasting at Paul Bocuse’s Les Halles de Lyon. We’ll cross through the city and go up Fourvière Hill to the white basilica, before heading over to Vieux Lyon. Don’t miss the tasting of fine food at Paul Bocuse’s Les Halles de Lyon. We’ll enjoy a snack of local sausage and cheese, topped off with a lovely glass of wine*. We’ll then join the Saône River and head towards our next port of call, Collonges-au-Mont-d’Or. Join us for an extraordinary French gastronomic experience at Paul Bocuse’s Abbaye de Collonges . This will be a singular experience in an exceptional setting where you’ll be able to relish in out-of-this-world courses prepared by some of the most renowned chefs. At the end of our delicious evening, we’ll return on board the ship and start sailing.
Day 3: Tain L'Hermitage - Avignon
We’ll leave on foot for the tour of the Cité du Chocolat in Tain L’Hermitage. Come and explore, smell, and taste chocolate in all of its forms at the Valrhona discovery center. Lastly, we’ll indulge in a tasting of course! We’ll spend the afternoon cruising to Avignon, reaching it in the evening. Enjoy an evening of onboard entertainment.
Day 4: Avignon - Arles(4)
This morning, join us for a guided tour of the Papal Palace, an imposing fortress and luxurious palace that symbolizes the power of the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages. Or Join us for an excursion to Gordes, awarded the label of "One of the Most Beautiful Villages in France", and a tour of the Sénanque Abbey(supplement applies), known for its lovely lavender fields and all the products the monks produce, including lavender honey. We’ll start sailing towards Arles. Enjoy some free time before returning on board for an evening of entertainment.
Day 5: Arles(4) - Viviers
This morning, join us for an excursion to the Camargue and a visit to a manade, where bulls are raised and horses are trained, to learn about the various traditions in the area. We’ll spend the afternoon cruising through the gorgeous French countryside, passing by Valence and Montélimar.
Day 6: Viviers - La Voulte
This morning, join us for a guided tour of Viviers, an open-air museum where the pages of history are written in stone. Set out on an optional visit to the Gorges de l’Ardèche with us this afternoon. This panoramic tour will bring you to the heart of the treasures found in the area. We’ll return on board the ship in La Voulte and start sailing towards Lyon. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 7: Lyon
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Accommodations in double-occupancy, climate-controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.