Discover the authentic Provence combining style and refinement, a cruise brimming with splendid scenery and great food as well as a once-in-a-lifetime evening at a Paul Bocuse restaurant.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Colorful Provence
- The scenery and traditions of the Camargue
- The Luberon Region and its hilltop villages
- Dinner at Paul Bocuse’s Abbaye de Collonges Restaurant
- The Camargue and its customs
- Avignon and the imposing Papal Palace or
- The village of Gordes and the Sénanque Abbey(supplement)
- The Gorges de l’Ardèche, the most beautiful canyon in Europe
- The Cité du Chocolat in Tain l’Hermitage
Day 1: Lyon
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 4 p.m. Once everyone is on board, we’ll cast off to the south. After you’ve comfortably settled into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight, we’ll enjoy dinner and an evening of entertainment on board. Our ship will cruise through the night.
Day 2: Arles - The Camargue
We’ll spend the morning cruising through the gorgeous French countryside. Once we arrive in Arles, join us for an excursion to the Camargue. We’ll visit a manade, where bulls are raised and horses are trained, to learn about the various traditions in the area. Feel free to take a walk around Arles this evening to take in the sites.
Day 3: Arles(2) - Avignon - Viviers
We’ll begin to cruise early in the morning towards Avignon. Join us for a guided tour of the Papal Palace. Take a step back in time as you stroll through the immense halls, contemplate the beauty of the chapels, and visit the papal apartments. Or Join us for an excursion to Gordes and a tour of the Sénanque Abbey(supplement applies). A community of Cistercian monks has been living in the Sénanque Abbey since 1148. They follow the Rule of Saint Benedict in the purest tradition, dedicating their lives to prayer and labor. We’ll then spend the afternoon cruising to Viviers. This evening, join us for an optional guided tour of the city. We’ll spend the night on board.
Day 4: Viviers - Gorges De L'Ardã¨Che - Tain L'Hermitage
Set out on an optional visit to the Gorges de l’Ardèche with us this morning. This panoramic tour from the comfortable seat of a coach will bring you to the heart of the treasures found in the area. After our tour, we’ll return on board the ship in La Voulte and continue our cruise towards Tain-l’Hermitage, On arrival, we’ll leave on foot for the optional tour to the Cité du Chocolat where we’ll indulge in a tasting of course! Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 5: Tain L'Hermitage - Vienne - Collonges-Au-Mont-D'Or
We’ll spend the morning cruising to Vienne. Enjoy some free time on your own exploring the city, before we set out once again towards Collonges-au-Mont-d’Or. Join us for an extraordinary French gastronomic experience at Paul Bocuse’s Abbaye de Collonges (reservation mandatory before departure). This will be a singular experience in an exceptional setting where you’ll be able to relish in out-of-this-world courses prepared by some of the most renowned chefs. At the end of our delicious evening, we’ll return on board the ship.
Day 6: Lyon
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Accommodations in double-occupancy, climate-controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.