Immerse yourself in the heart of Andalusia between tradition, history and gastronomy. From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Discover Seville, the capital of Andalusia, which is full of joy and activity throughout its streets. You will be amazed by the old town which is home to amazing architecture and tradition. But also, by Jerez which has preserved an incredible architectural heritage.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- The best of Andalusia: Seville, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz
Excursions included :
- Tour of a bull-raising farm in Jerez
- Tour of the Rábida Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels
- Tasting of local specialties in a bodega
Day 1: Seville
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. The evening is free to do as you please.
Day 2: Seville - Cordoba - Seville
Join us on a guided tour of Cordoba, once part of the Caliphate of Cordoba. Afterwards, we'll return to Seville.
Day 3: Seville - Cadiz
Join us on a guided tour of Seville on foot. This afternoon, we'll start cruising past the Doñana National Park, designated as a World Heritage Site and a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. We'll reach Cádiz in the evening and set out on a tour of Cádiz by night in the company of our hostess.
Day 4: Cadiz - El Puerto De Santa Maria
We'll set out on an excursion to Jerez and visit a "ganadería” (a property where bulls are raised), the chance to learn about this living symbol of Spanish culture. This afternoon, join us on a guided tour of Cádiz on foot. Rising from rock and completely surrounded by the sea, a thin sandbank connects this fortified town with the mainland. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards El Puerto de Santa Maria. Enjoy an evening of traditional Flamenco dancing on board.
Day 5: El Puerto De Santa Maria - Isla Minima
We'll tour the Osborne cellar and taste local wines* in the company of our hostess. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards Isla Minima. We'll tour a genuine Andalusian hacienda located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, followed by an equestrian show. We'll return on board and start sailing towards Seville.
Day 6: Seville - Granada - Seville
Today, join us on a guided tour of Granada. This grandiose city owes its prestige to its Moorish monuments, especially the Alhambra: a palace straight out of the 1001 nights. Discover the Generalife, a pleasure palace with attached romantic gardens. After our tour, we'll return to Seville.
Day 7: Seville
In the morning, join us on an excursion to the Wharf of the Caravels where you will be able to see the replicas of Christopher Columbus's ships. Enjoy free time in Seville this afternoon. Tonight's our gala evening and dinner.
Day 8: Seville
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- All excursions mentioned in the program
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Flamenco evening
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions (except for full-day excursions with lunch included at the restaurant) or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.