Travel through the cultures and traditions of multiple countries for a world tour of flavors that will tickle your taste buds. Cruise on the Neckar and Romantic Rhine and admire the majestic landscapes while enjoying fine dining and wines.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- The Rhine and Neckar Rivers
- Join us on this gourmet cruise, full of fun and surprises, where you'll feast on specialities from around the world at every meal
Day 1: Strasbourg
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Enjoy an evening of entertainment. This evening's menu will be: Example of menu: "HUNGARIAN-THEMED DINNER” Assortment of Hungarian salads Hungarian Goulash served in small cooking pots Hungarian Palacsinta crepe with cottage cheese and chocolate sauce
Day 2: Strasbourg - Eberbach
We'll cruise on the Neckar river towards Heidelberg. Upon arrival, join us for the excursion proposed: Visit the old town and admire the Heidelberg Castle (exterior only.) Our ship will sail towards Eberbach. Example of menu: "MEXICAN-THEMED LUNCH” Guacamole and tostaditas Mexican salad Veracruz-style pork loin with Chayotes au gratin Chocolate pod with a caramel and hazelnut filling Upon arriving in Eberbach, enjoy time at leisure to discover this small city which has kept the towers from its days as a fortified town. This evening's menu will be: Example of menu: "DINNER IN THE LAND OF A THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHTS” Moroccan couscous Almond brik
Day 3: Eberbach - Mannheim
This morning will be spent cruising. Take part in our "Treasure Hunt” for a chance to win a 5-day cruise for 2 on the Rhine(1). Enjoy some free time for shopping in Mannheim. Example of menu: "BELLA ITALIA LUNCH” Beef soup with cheese-filled ravioli pasta Piccata of pork fillet, Milanese sauce, tagliatelli with two flavours Gorgonzola and Pecorino cheeses Tiramisu with mocha sauce Example of menu: "SPAIN AND THE BUCCANEER'S BOOTY DINNER" The pirate's haul The buccaneer's dinner Platter of cheeses Pineapple skewers roasted in aged rum
Day 4: Strasbourg
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. in Strasbourg. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.