See the biggest river parade in Europe: the Iron Gates, on the border of Romania and Serbia. It is here that the beautiful blue Danube unveils its most spectacular landscapes. Discover cities such as Belgrade, a young and modern capital, as well as legendary sites such as Baile Herculane which houses one of the oldest and most famous spas in Romania. Travel through 2000 years of history in Pécs and Budapest, which will end a magical cruise and a journey of a life time.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Discover a diversity of cultures through Hungary, Croatia, Romania and Serbia
- The stunning scenery of the Iron Gates unwinds along the Danube between the Carpathians and the Balkans
- Osijek and the majestic Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
- Belgrade and its unique architecture
- Krusedol Monastery and its beautiful paintings
- Southern Hungary with the charming town of Pécs
Day 1: Budapest
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Enjoy dinner and an evening of onboard entertainment. We'll cruise throughout the night.
Day 2: Mohacs - Osijek - Belgrade
The morning will be spent cruising. We'll then set out on an optional excursion to Osijek. Our ship will start sailing to Belgrade. After dinner, enjoy an evening of onboard entertainment.
Day 3: Belgrade - Orsova
Join us on an optional excursion to Belgrade, cradle of the Austro-Hungarian, Ottoman and Slavic cultures. Take advantage of some free time this afternoon to visit the city. Optional coach transfer (book and pay on board) to and from the town centre. Enjoy dinner and an evening of traditional Serbian entertainment on board. Our ship will start sailing to Orsova.
Day 4: Orsova (Romania) - The Iron Gates - Novi Sad (Serbia)
Join us on an excursion to the spa towns of Boile Herculane and Orsova. Our ship will start sailing through the Iron Gates. Tonight is our festive gala evening and dinner.
Day 5: Novi Sad - Ilok - Vukovar - Mohacs
We'll set out on an optional visit of Novi Sad, the capital city of the autonomous region of Vojvodina, as well as the small city of Sremski Karlovci. We'll then head to Ilok on an excursion to visit the medieval city and taste some local products. When our tour is finished, we'll return to the ship in Vukovar. After dinner, enjoy an evening of onboard entertainment. Our ship will start sailing to Mohacs throughout the night.
Day 6: Mohacs - Kalocsa
Join us on an optional excursion to Pécs, a 2000-year-old jewel of a city. The afternoon will be spent cruising. We'll head out on an excursion to the Puszta. Our ship will then start sailing to Budapest.
Day 7: Budapest
We'll arrive early this morning and set out for an optional tour of Budapest. The afternoon will be free or dedicated to an excursion to Gödöll Palace. Tonight, join us on a tour of Budapest "by night".
Day 8: Budapest
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Accommodation in double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard entertainment
- The assistance of our onboard host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Traditional entertainment in Belgrade
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.