Embark on a cruise to the heart of the capitals along the Danube. From Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava, enjoy an impressive journey that will not fail to amaze you.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Discover 3 major capital cities in Central Europe
- Imperial Vienna and backstage visit of its Konzerthaus(2)
- Bratislava and its baroque palaces
- The largest indoor market in Budapest at the Great Market Hall
Day 1: Vienna
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Dinner on board and remainder of evening at leisure.
Day 2: Vienna
This morning, we’ll set out on a guided tour of Vienna. We’ll travel on The Ring, part of the vast changes to the Viennese cityscape that took place in the second half of the 19th century. Our tour will take you to the essential sites along the Ring, including the Opera House, the immense art museum, the palace, and the Votivkirche. You’ll quickly understand why the tree-lined boulevards are considered some of the most beautiful in the world.
This afternoon’s excursion will be to discover “Hidden Vienna.” We’ll tour backstage at the Konzerthaus and enjoy cup of Viennese coffee and a pastry.(1)
Dinner will have an Austrian flair. Join us for an evening of dancing in the lounge. Our ship will cruise to Budapest.
(1) If unavailable or if a concert is scheduled at the same time, the tour of the Konzerthaus could be replaced by a tour of the Musikverein or the Operat House
Day 3: Budapest
This morning, join us on a guided tour of the city to visit scenic Buda and lively Pest. Budapest has an eclectic variety of architecture that includes Baroque, Gothic, Soviet, and Modern styles side by side. During a panoramic tour between the hills of Buda and the flatlands of Pest, we’ll follow the river and see such sites as the Parliament. This afternoon, visit the Great Market Hall(2), a magnificent structure from the late 19th century that still functions as an abundant food market. At the end of the tour, we'll be able to taste traditoinal Hungarian products. Tonight there will be a Hungarian feast, followed by an evening of traditional folk entertainment. Our ship will begin to cruise towards Bratislava during the night.
(2) The Great Market Hall is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by a visit to the Jewish Quarter followed by a tasting of Hungarian products.
Day 4: Bratislava
This morning will be spent sailing towards Bratislava. Our ship will cross through the Gabcíkovo locks, some of the largest on the river. We’ll also cruise past the Dunajské luhy Protected Landscape Area, a collection of wetlands, floodplains, and bodies of water that contain rare flora and fauna. This afternoon, join us on a guided tour of the Slovakian capital. Bratislava is a mix of colorful lanes, pastel facades, and sublime Baroque architecture. A panoramic tour will bring you to the Bratislava Castle, where you can take in a magnificent view of the city and the river. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening. We will cruise through the night to Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna
We'll arrive in Vienna early this morning. Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Accommodation in double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance of our onboard host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.