Embark on a 5-day journey, exploring the enchanting cities of Casablanca and Marrakech during your private holiday. Delve into the allure of Morocco's Economic Capital, Casablanca, where you'll marvel at the grandeur of the Hassan II Mosque, a monumental landmark and one of the world's largest mosques. Immerse yourself in the kaleidoscope of colors in Marrakech, navigating through lively souks and experiencing the pulsating energy of the iconic Jemaa El-Fna Square.
- Important Information
Day 1: Casablanca (D)
Welcome to Morocco. On arrival you will be met by a representative of our local operator and transferred to your hotel where your accommodation is reserved for one night with dinner and breakfast. Remainder of day at leisure. The remainder of the day is at leisure to unwind and absorb the colourful local atmosphere of Morocco's Economic Capital.
Day 2: Casablanca - Marrakech (BD)
This morning uncover Casablanca’s hidden gems. This city gained even more fame following the release of the movie Casablanca, starring Humphry Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. Visit the Habous district, the Royal Palace, Mohamed V Square, the residential area of Anfa and view the exterior of the great Hassan II Mosque. Optional lunch. This afternoon travel via the highway to Marrakech. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: Marrakech (BL)
Day 4: Marrakech - Casablanca (BD)
Morning at leisure to further explore Marrakech and practice your bargaining skills at the souk. Optional lunch. This afternoon drive back to Casablanca. Dinner at your hotel and overnight in Casablanca.
Day 5: Casablanca (B)
Today you will be transferred to Mohamed V Airport for your onward flight.
- 4 nights accommodation in hotels as per itinerary (or similar), half board basis
- Private air-conditioned car and professional driver at disposal from Day 2 to Day 4
- Arrival and departure transfers by private vehicle
- Sightseeing in Casablanca and Marrakech with private English speaking local guides
- Meals as per itinerary – Breakfast daily, 3 dinners, 1 lunch
- Entrance fees to relevant sites
- VAT taxes
- Travel Notes - issued by Innovative Travel
- International airfares
- Optional meals as specified in itinerary
- Optional tours and excursions
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Departure taxes
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above
Accommodation based on the below or similar
Tourist Class: Prince de Paris
First Class: Movenpick Casablanca
Tourist Class: Zalagh Kasbah
First Class: Palm Plaza
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. All featured tour itineraries and offers may be subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are available in some destinations for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.