Croisi Canal Cruise: SVA_AIPP
From Sète to Arles, join us on a cruise through breathtaking sceneries. Discover the Camargue and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, one of the jewels of the Languedoc known as one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France. Visit Aigues-Mortes, a medieval fortified town with a prestigious heritage in the heart of one of the most beautiful natural sites of Provence. You will also have a chance to explore 2,500 years of history in Arles.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- A wonderful journey through charming towns and historic sites
- Bicycles available on board
- Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, one of the most beautiful villages in France
- A traditional Camargue experience with a manade
- The fortified city of Aigues-Mortes and the salt marshes
- The beauty of the Camargue, Arles and olive oil production
- Etang De Thau and its oyster farms
Day 1: Avignon Or Arles - Sete(1)
Transfer by coach from Avignon or Arles to Sète. Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner.
Day 2: Sete(1)
We'll leave on an excursion of the Etang De Thau, famous for its shellfish. We'll visit the Etang de Thau Museum, where you'll discover the shellfish farmers and fishermen, and you'll be able to taste some of the shellfish while taking in the beauty of the basin from a terrace. The afternoon will be dedicated to a tour of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, one of the most beautiful villages in France. After our visits, we'll return to our ship.
Day 3: Sete - Palavas-Les-Flots
We'll spend the morning cruising towards Palavas-Les-Flots. We'll cross the Etang De Thau, before joining the Rhône à Sète Canal. We'll arrive by late morning. This afternoon, we'll set out on a tour to discover a manade and the life of its herders. We'll travel by wagon and take part in a bull sorting. Before returning to the boat, we'll have a delicious snack with products coming from the farm. Tonight, take advantage of some free time and discover the spa resort of Palavas-Les-Flots, whose rich identity reaches back for more than three centuries.
Day 4: Palavas-Les-Flots - Aigues-Mortes(2)
We'll spend the morning cruising on the Rhône à Sète Canal to Aigues-Mortes, arriving at the end of the morning. This afternoon, join us for a tour of Aigues-Mortes. This old, fortified city with a rich heritage is located in the middle of the marshes and is one of the most beautiful sites in Provence. We'll board a tourist train and tour the salt marches and visit the salt museum. After our visits, we'll return to our ship.
Day 5: Aigues-Mortes - Gallician
We'll spend the morning cruising towards Gallician. We'll set out on an excursion this afternoon to the Camargue. Then you can enjoy some free time in the splendid city of Saint-Marie-la-Mer, where we recommend a visit to its fortified church. After our visit, we'll return to the ship by coach.
Day 6: Gallician - Arles
We'll spend the morning cruising towards Arles and travel on both the Rhône à Sète and Rhône canals. This afternoon, enjoy a tour of Arles. We'll discover this cultural center and its Roman ruins, and then travel inland to find out about olive oil production in Provence. We'll finish up our tour by tasting some local products. After our visits, we'll return to our ship. Tonight is our gala evening and dinner.
Day 7: Arles
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- The transfer by coach from Avignon or Arles to Sète
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- All other services not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.