Croisi Canal Cruise: AVF_AIPP
From Arles to Sète, join us on a cruise through breathtaking sceneries. Discover 2,500 years of history in Arles before visiting Aigues-Mortes, a medieval fortified town with a prestigious heritage in the heart of one of the most beautiful natural sites of Provence. You will also have a chance to explore the Camargue and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, one of the jewels of the Languedoc known as one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- A wonderful journey through charming towns and historic sites
- Enjoy the authenticity of local delicacies
- Bicycles available on board
- Arles and olive oil production
- The beauty of the Camargue
- The fortified city of Aigues-Mortes and the salt marshes
- A traditional Camargue experience with a manade
- Étang De Thau and its oyster farms
- Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France
Day 1: Arles
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight we'll enjoy dinner and remain in port overnight.
Day 2: Arles - Gallician
Tour of Arles(2). We'll discover this cultural center and its Roman ruins, and then travel inland to find out about olive oil production in Provence. We'll finish up our tour with a tasting of some local products. Afterwards, we'll return to the ship and spend the afternoon cruising to Gallician. We'll travel on the Rhône River and the Rhône à Sète Canal.
Day 3: Gallician - Aigues-Mortes
This morning we'll have an excursion to the Camargue. Afterwards, you can enjoy some free time in the splendid city of Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer, where we recommend a visit to its fortified church. We'll spend the afternoon cruising towards Aigues-Mortes, arriving in the early evening.
Day 4: Aigues Mortes - Palavas-Les-Flots
Join us for a tour of Aigues-Mortes(2). This old, fortified city with a rich heritage is located in the middle of the marshes and is one of the most beautiful sites in Provence. We'll board a tourist train and tour the salt marches and visit the salt museum. Afterwards, we'll return to the ship. We'll spend the afternoon cruising to Palavas-Les-Flots. Spend some free time discovering the spa resort of Palavas-Les-Flots, whose rich identity reaches back for more than three centuries.
Day 5: Palavas-Les-Flotes - Sete(1)
We'll set out on a tour to discover a manade and the life of its herders during a visit by wagon, and take part in a bull sorting. Before returning to the boat, we'll have a delicious snack with products coming from the farm. We'll spend the afternoon cruising towards Sète, arriving in the early evening.
Day 6: Sete
We'll leave on an excursion to the Étang De Thau, famous for its shellfish. We'll visit the Étang de Thau Museum, where we'll discover the shellfish farmers and fishermen. You'll be able to taste some of the shellfish while taking in the beauty of the basin from a terrace. The afternoon will be dedicated to a tour of Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, one of the most beautiful villages in France. We'll return on board for our gala dinner and evening.
Day 7: Sete - Arles Or Avignon
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. Coach transfer from Sète to Arles or Avignon. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- The transfer Sete/Arles
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- The excursions mentioned in the program
- Gala dinner
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- All other services not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.