Go on an adventure in the heart of Alsace! Explore Strasbourg and its Christmas markets for a true dive into Christmas magic. Follow the Potters Trail, land of hills, valleys, forests, and picturesque villages making this journey a unique experience. Do not miss out on a special show by the Royal Palace.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- Refined French cuisine
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Enjoy the enchantment of Christmas Markets in Alsace
- Strasbourg and its illuminations
- Tour of the Potter villages
- Exceptional show at the Royal Palace(1)
Day 1: Strasbourg
We'll meet in Strasbourg at 6.00 p.m. Tonight enjoy dinner on board and a free evening.
Day 2: The Potter Villages - Kirrwiller, Show At The Royal Palace
Join us for a tour of the Potter villages in northern Alsace, stopping by Soufflenheim or Betschdorf. Enjoy lunch and dancing at the Royal Palace in Kirrwiller(1), followed by a show at the Music Hall Theatre. We'll spend the night on board.
Day 3: Strasbourg
We'll tour the old Strasbourg and its Christmas markets with our hostess. This afternoon, enjoy time on your own before we set out to discover the illuminations in the city. The whole town is decorated with garlands and Christmas decorations, creating a magical atmosphere. We'll spend the night on board.
Day 4: Strasbourg
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board. End of our services at 9:00 a.m.
- Your stay with all meals included, from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Accommodation and services on the ship docked at the harbor in Strasbourg
- The show at the Royal Palace in Kirrwiller
- Lunch on D2 and D3
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess as tour guide for two days
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance.
- All drinks
- Any insurance
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.