Embark on a magical cruise through the Gironde. You will be able to celebrate Christmas all along this journey where you will discover the most precious secrets of the region. After a refined Christmas Eve dinner, you have the option to go to mass in Bordeaux. Your stay will also be the opportunity to discover the Grands Crus Wine Route of the Medoc as well as Blaye and its Route de la Corniche.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic sightseeing package
- Celebrate Christmas in the Grands Crus land of Bordeaux
- The Médoc and the Grands Crus Wine Route
- Saint-Emilion, the history of a medieval village with its prestigious châteaux
- Bordeaux by night
- Midnight mass in Bordeaux(2-3)
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner (including wine)
Day 1: 23 December: Bordeaux - Pauillac(4)
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner. We'll set sail towards Pauillac.
Day 2: 24 December: Pauillac(4) - The Medoc - Blaye - Bordeaux
Join us for an excursion through the Médoc, a prestigious wine-growing region (this excursion must be booked in advance through your travel agency). We'll return to the ship and cruise towards Blaye. Join us for an excursion to discover Blaye and the Route de la Corniche Fleurie. Tonight is our Christmas Eve dinner and evening. Enjoy midnight mass in Bordeaux(2-3).
Day 3: 25 December: Bordeaux - Libourne(4)
This morning will be spent cruising towards Libourne. Enjoy an afternoon of onboard entertainment. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening.
Day 4: 26 December: Libourne(4) - Saint-Emilion - Bordeaux
Join us on an excursion to Saint-Emilion and a visit to a local winegrower's. The afternoon will be spent crusing. After dinner, join us on a guided tour of Bordeaux by night.
Day 5: 27 December: Bordeaux
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower and bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- All port fees
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner including wine
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfer by coach(3)
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.