Discover the Alsatian Christmas markets! Deeply rooted in the history of the region, Christmas traditions in Alsace are unique and particularly enchanting. You will be amazed by all that the markets have to offer, with of course the traditional mulled wine, crafts, magical lighting and much more.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- Refined French cuisine
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Enjoy the enchantment of Christmas Markets in Alsace
- Strasbourg and its illuminations
- The special atmosphere of Colmar
- The Wine Route and its typical villages
Day 1: Strasbourg
We'll meet in Strasbourg at 6.00 p.m. Tonight enjoy dinner on board and a free evening.
Day 2: Colmar, The Wine Route
We'll set out on a discovery tour of the Wine Route with our hostess. You'll be enchanted by its picturesque villages wonderfully decorated for Christmas. We'll visit a wine cellar followed by a tasting of local Alsatian wines*. In the afternoon, we'll discover the Christmas Markets in Colmar. In the wonderful setting of the old town, the beautifully decorated streets will invite you to linger and daydream. Our coach will take us back to Strasbourg. We'll spend the night on board.
Day 3: Strasbourg
We'll tour the old Strasbourg and its Christmas markets with our hostess. This afternoon, enjoy time on your own before we set out to discover the illuminations in the city. The whole town is decorated with garlands and Christmas decorations, creating a magical atmosphere. We'll spend the night on board.
Day 4: Strasbourg
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board. End of our services at 9:00 a.m.
- Your stay with all meals included, from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Accommodation and services on the ship docked at the harbor in Strasbourg
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess as tour guide for two days
- Excursions mentioned in the program.
- All drinks
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.