Join us for a cruise on the Danube and enjoy the heart-warming Christmas atmosphere! Stroll through the most beautiful squares of Vienna, hosting enchanting Christmas markets. You can also attend the Christmas Mass in Budapest and admire the small and colorful streets of Bratislava. Do not miss out on the vast Puszta plains, a Hungarian gem where nature reigns supreme.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Embark on a cultural journey through Central Europe
- Revel in Christmas Magic in three capitals along the Danube
- Vienna and its enchanting Christmas market
- Budapest, "the Pearl of the Danube"
- Midnight Mass in Budapest(2-3)
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner (including wine)
Day 1: 22 December: Vienna (Austria)
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Enjoy an Austrian-themed dinner on board.
Day 2: 23 December: Vienna
Join us on a visit to Schönbrunn castle. The imperial family's former summer residence is brimming with attractions which make you want to linger. In the afternoon, join us on a guided tour of Vienna and its enchanting Christmas market.
Day 3: 24 December: Vienna - Budapest
The day will be spent cruising towards Budapest. Tonight is our Christmas Eve dinner and evening. Midnight Mass will be celebrated in Budapest(2-3).
Day 4: 25 December: Budapest (Hungary)
Join us for a guided tour of Budapest. Enjoy a free afternoon before returning on board and cruising towards Bratislava. Tonight, we'll enjoy a Hungarian-themed dinner.
Day 5: 26 December: Bratislava (Slovakia)
This morning will be spent cruising towards Bratislava. Join us for a guided tour of the charming Slovakian capital. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening. Our ship will cruise to Vienna through the night.
Day 6: 27 December: Vienna
We'll arrive early in the morning. Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower and bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard entertainment
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner with cocktail and wine
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfer by coach(3)
- Personal expenses
- Transfer to/from departure/arrival points.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.