Embark on a cruise along the Elbe this Christmas. You will pass through tremendous cities such as Berlin with its numerous Christmas markets, and Dresden where you will be able to attend an unforgettable Christmas Mass. You will also be surprised by the charming cities of Magdeburg, Wittenberg or Meissen which are dotted with the most authentic Christmas markets.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- A true festival of colours and fragrances
- Discover the oldest Christmas markets in Germany
- Closing symphony with the music of Johann Sebastian Bach at the Dresden Frauenkirche
- Midnight Mass in Dresden
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner (including wine)
Day 1: 20 December: Berlin Tegel
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner.
Day 2: 21 December: Berlin Tegel
Join us for a tour of Berlin to catch a glimpse of all the must-see sites and visit the city's Christmas market. In the afternoon, join us for an optional tour of Cecilienhof Palace. After the end of World War II in Europe, the Potsdam Conference - attended by Stalin, Churchill and Truman - was held in the palace.
Day 3: 22 December: Magdeburg
We'll spend the morning cruising the river. This afternoon, take a guided tour of Magdeburg. Enjoy some free time on your own at the local Christmas market before returning to the ship.
Day 4: 23 December: Lutherstadt Wittenberg
Join us for a visit of Lutherstadt Wittenberg. We'll discover the city center and its noble Renaissance-style houses. We'll return to the ship, and the afternoon will be spent cruising to Meissen. Tonight will be our gala dinner and evening. Our ship will cruise through the night.
Day 5: 24 December: Meissen - Dresden
We'll leave on a guided tour of Meissen, famous for its trademark porcelain. We'll then spend some time browsing the magnificent Christmas market in the old town. We'll return to the ship and spend the afternoon cruising to Dresden. This evening, revel in our festive Christmas Eve dinner on board. Midnight Mass will be celebrated in Dresden(2-3).
Day 6: 25 December: Dresden
Christmas day services will take place at the Dresden Frauenkirche for those who would like to attend. The afternoon will be dedicated to a tour of Dresden on foot. Tonight, we'll enjoy a symphony of the music of Johann Sebastian Bach at the Dresden Frauenkirche.
Day 7: 26 December: Dresden
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- All entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner including wine
- Concert at the Dresden Frauenkirche
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfer by coach(3)
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.