Enjoy a magical cruise along the Loire and discover medieval castles and the Escal'Atlantic. Explore Saint-Nazaire where you can admire the shipyard where the Queen Mary II was built. Discover the magic of the Chateaux of the Loire and visit Nantes and its historical treasures. You will have the option to attend the Christmas Mass in Ancenis and celebrate Christmas on the Loire in a friendly and festive atmosphere.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Exclusive to CroisiEurope:Celebrate Christmas on the Loire
- Nantes, historic capital of Brittany
- Tour of the Château d'Azay-le-Rideau and the Château de Chinon
- Midnight Mass in Ancenis
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner (including wine)
Day 1: 22 December: Nantes
Passengers are welcome to board our ship in Nantes at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail.
Day 2: 23 December: Nantes - Saint-Nazaire
Join us for a tour of Nantes and the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany. This afternoon, join us on an optional excursion to Saint-Nazaire and the Escal'Atlantic, which ingeniously retraces the history of Norman and French ocean liners through a unique experience (must be booked in advance through your travel agency. A valid form of identification (passport) will be needed to access the site). Enjoy a "Christmas Tales”-themed evening.
Day 3: 24 December: Saint-Nazaire - Ancenis
The morning will be spent cruising. Join us for an excursion to the Muscadet region. We'll pass through several villages that are testimony to the strong winegrowing identity in the region. We'll return to the ship to enjoy our festive Christmas Eve dinner on board. Midnight Mass will be celebrated in Ancenis.
Day 4: 25 December: Ancenis - Bouchemaine(4) - Angers
We'll spend this morning cruising towards Bouchemaine. Once we arrive, join us for an excursion to Angers. We'll return on board for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
Day 5: 26 December: Bouchemaine(4) - The Chateau's Of The Loire Valley - Nantes
Join us on a full-day excursion to the Chateaux of the Loire Valley, first visiting the Château d'Azay-le-Rideau before continuing on to Chinon, where you'll discover an ancient underground quarry that has been transformed into a wine cellar. We'll finish up our tour with a wine tasting*. After lunch, we'll visit the Château de Chinon. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening.
Day 6: 27 December: Nantes
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower and bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- All port fees
- Full day's excursion to the Châteaux of the Loire Valley
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner with wines
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses
- Transfer by coach(3)
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.