Corsica reveals its hidden treasures
April 6 to 13, 2020 on board the MV LA BELLE DES OCEANS
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Wi-Fi on board
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- A privileged itinerary to discover Corsica from north to south
- The island’s major areas: Calvi, Ajaccio, Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio
- The red-hued scenery in the Calanques de Piana
- The picturesque perched villages lost in the hills of the Balagne Region
- The Cap Corse
- The wild setting of the maquis shrubland and the Archipelago of Lavezzi nature reserve
- Enjoy a tasting of regional products
Day 1: Nice
Passengers are welcome to board at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight, we’ll enjoy dinner and an evening of activities on board. Our ship will cruise to Corsica overnight.
Day 2: L'Ile Rousse
This morning, join us for an optional tour of Calvi and its citadel. OR Discover the old villages in the Balagne Region during an optional excursion. Take advantage of some downtime on our afternoon cruise towards the Gulf of Girolata.
Day 3: Ajaccio - The Calanques De Piana
We’ll spend the morning cruising and the afternoon on an optional excursion to the Calanques de Piana. These sheer cliffs and rock sculptures seem to jet up from the water and radiate a red hue along the coastline.
Day 4: Ajaccio
Join us for an optional excursion this morning through the Corsican maquis. We’ll also enjoy a tasting of local cheese and cold cuts. This afternoon, we’ll set out on an excursion to Ajaccio and the Îles Sanguinaires. Our ship will cruise to Bonifacio. Join us for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
Day 5: Bonifacio
This morning, we’ll set out on an optional guided tour of Bonifacio. The descent (and subsequent ascent) of the King of Aragon’s Stairway will provide some of the best views on the trip (187 steps) . Enjoy a free afternoon on your own or join us for an optional excursion to the nature reserve on the Archipelago of Lavezzi. We’ll return on board to cruise towards Porto Vecchio. Join us for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
Day 6: Porto Vecchio
In the morning, we’ll set out on an optional guided tour of Porto Vecchio. The old town includes the ruins of a 16th-century citadel and gorgeous views of the marina. The afternoon will be spent cruising to Bastia. Feel free to take part in some of the onboard activities offered.
Day 7: Bastia
Join us for an optional excursion to Cap Corse. We’ll enjoy a tasting* of local wine, cold-cuts, and cheese before returning on board to cruise towards Nice. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 8: Nice
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise in the cabin category of your choice -
- All meals
- Drinks with your meals and at the bar (not including our special wine and drinks list)
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.