Croisi Coastal Cruise: DHD_PP
Enjoy a breath-taking journey throughout the beautiful landscapes of Croatia and Montenegro, in which you will discover beautiful cities as well as places where nature is queen. Dive into the striking beauty of the Dalmatian coast, stroll through Dubrovnik "the pearl of the Adriatic", Trogir, Hvar, Korcula or Kotor, as well as the national parks of Mljet and Krka.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Architectural diversity in the pure Veneto-Byzantine tradition
- Dazzling landscapes and the splendor of the Kotor estuary
- The paradisial beauty of the islands of Mljet, Korcula, Vis and Hvar
- The most beautiful fortified towns in all of Dalmatia
Day 1: Dubrovnik
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner. The evening is free to do as you please.
Day 2: Dubrovnik
Join us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Dubrovnik. In the afternoon, feel free to sightsee in the city on your own. We suggest a stroll around the ramparts(1).
(1) Admission to the ramparts: approximately € 35 per person (2023 prices).
Day 3: Mljet - Korcula
Join us on an excursion for both packages: Excursion to Mljet, one of the most beautiful islands in the Adriatic. This afternoon, join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Korcula. DISCOVERY: Buggy safari in Korcula. You will enjoy buggy driving on gravel roads through gorgeous landscapes full of olive groves and vineyards. We'll indulge in a tasting of local products at the end of our tour. Tonight's dinner will be followed by a folk evening.
Day 4: Korcula - Sibenik
Our ship will cruise during the morning. Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Sibenik, the oldest Slavic city on the coast, and the Krka Falls. DISCOVERY: Hike through the Krka National Park on walkways leading past lakes and waterfalls and down to Skradin. Enjoy an evening of onboard entertainment.
Day 5: Sibenik - Trogir - Split
Join us for the excursion proposed for both packages: Tour of Trogir. Long considered one of the best spots to visit on the Dalmatian coast, Trogir is a treasure trove of delights. This afternoon, join us us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Split, a young city where life is bursting around Diocletian's Palace.
Day 6: Split - Hvar - Vis
Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Hvar, nicknamed the Croatian Saint-Tropez. DISCOVERY: Urban hike on Hvar Island to the fortress, this excursion is the best way to discover the hidden treasures of Hvar Town. This afternoon, join us for the excursion proposed: DISCOVERY: At the port of Vis, we'll pick up our bikes and set out with our guide for a bike tour of the island. Tonight's our special gala dinner and evening.
Day 7: Kotor - Dubrovnik
Our ship will cruise during the morning. Join us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Kotor and exploring the old town on foot.
Day 8: Dubrovnik
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.