On board the MS BELLE DE L’ADRIATIQUE
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Passage through the Corinth Canal
- ALL EXCURSIONS ARE INCLUDED
- Tirana, the capital of Albania
- The Meteora and its fabulous monasteries
- Delphi and the Apollonian Sanctuary
- Athens and the Acropolis
- Traditional Greek-style evening on board
Day 1: Dubrovnik
Passengers are welcome to board at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight, we’ll enjoy dinner and an evening of activities on board.
Day 2: Durris
We’ll spend the morning on a guided tour of Tirana, the capital and largest city in Albania and the heart of the country's cultural, economic, and governmental activity. We’ll spend the afternoon cruising.
Day 3: Igoumenitsa - The Meteora
Full-day Excursion: The Meteora. Discover one of the most spectacular sites in Greece. Although the original town of Kalambaka was destroyed during World War II, the Meteora monasteries remained intact on the summit of the rocks. Our ship will cruise to Itea overnight.
Day 4: Itea
We’ll spend the morning cruising. The afternoon will be dedicated to an excursion on a tour of Delphi, a sacred site said to have been founded by Zeus. While taking in the ruins of the ancient site overlooking the superb red sandstone landscape, you’ll understand why Delphi was once thought to be the center of the world. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 5: Corinth Canal - Athens
We’ll spend the morning cruising and pass through the famous Corinth Canal—one of the highlights of our cruise. In the afternoon, join us for a visit to Athens and the Acropolis. After our visit, enjoy a coach tour of the capital of Greece. Tonight, we’ll enjoy a traditional Greek-style evening on board.
Day 6: Athens
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Accommodations in a double-occupancy, climate-controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard entertainment
- Excursions mentioned in program
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard, multi-lingual host/hostess
- All port fees.
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Drinks from our special wine list or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.