Cruise on one of the largest lakes in the Netherlands in the heart of authentic towns and villages. Between historical monuments and unmissable traditions, discover the beauty of Holland through its canals, the cheese museum, the mills of the seventeenth century, old fishing ports and the village of Giethoorn. The Keukenhof Gardens, true haven of peace, are considered the most beautiful floral gardens in the world.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Cruise along the most beautiful canals and lakes in Holland
- Fishermen's huts typical of the Dutch countryside
- Amsterdam by coach or by bike for a tour of its most secret and unique spots
- The ancestral know-how of cheese and clog makers in Zaanse Schans
Day 1: Amsterdam
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner. Join us on an excursion for both packages: Tour of Amsterdam by night on board a river boat.
Day 2: Amsterdam - Lemmer
This morning, join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Amsterdam and visit to a diamond merchant. DISCOVERY: Bike tour in Amsterdam. You'll be able to explore and learn about all the must-see and out-of-the-way sites. We'll spend all afternoon sailing towards Lemmer.
Day 3: Lemmer - Enkhuizen
This morning, join us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Giethoorn, a charming lakeside town, followed by a boat ride on the canals. We'll cruise on the IJsselmeer, one of the largest inland freshwater lakes in Holland. We'll reach Enkhuizen in the afternoon. Enjoy time at leisure to discover Enkhuizen on your own. The Zuiderzee Museum will give you a glimpse of everyday life in those former fishing harbors (entrance fee not included).
Day 4: Enkhuizen - Hoorn - Amsterdam
This morning, join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Alkmaar and its Cheese Museum. DISCOVERY: Bike tour on the polders. We'll spend this afternoon cruising on the Markermeer towards Amsterdam.
Day 5: Amsterdam
This morning, join us on an excursion for both packages: Stroll through the Keukenhof Gardens(2). Outside the opening dates of the park, this visit will be replaced by an optional guided tour of Volendam, a port specialized in eel-fishing, and Zaanse Schans. Enjoy some free time this afternoon to discover Amsterdam at your own pace. Tonight's our gala dinner and evening.
Day 6: Amsterdam
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.