From Amsterdam to Basel, embark on a cruise rich in history and authenticity. Discover historic monuments through cities such as Haarlem or Colmar and its Unterlinden museum. You can take a stroll to the Arnhem Open Air Museum, which reveals a 100-year-old story.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- From Holland to the Three Countries Bridge, discover a unique blend of nature and culture
- Haarlem, the golden age of the 17th century
- Colmar and the Unterlinden Museum(3)
- Basel and its rich cultural offer
Day 1: Amsterdam or surroundings(4)
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 6:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail before dinner.
(4) The Port of Amsterdam may unexpectedly decide to change the mooring places for cruise ships. In case of modification, an alternative will be set up as close as possible to the city of Amsterdam.
Day 2: Amsterdam or surroundings(4)
This morning, join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided panoramic tour of Amsterdam and visit to a diamond merchant's. DISCOVERY: Bike tour of Amsterdam in search of its most secret and unique locations. In the afternoon, join us on an excursion for both packages: Visit the Keukenhof Gardens(1). We'll return on board in Amsterdam for an evening of dancing. Our ship will cruise to Wesel through the night.
Day 3: Nijmegen
Join us on an excursion for both packages: A visit to the Netherlands Open-Air Museum in Arnhem. This national museum focuses on the everyday life of Dutch people throughout the country’s history and includes old homes, farms, and factories from different regions. You can stroll through the attraction at your own pace or take the authentic trams. Our ship will cruise to Cologne overnight. Enjoy an evening of entertainment on board.
Day 4: Cologne - Koblenz
Join us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Cologne. We’ll see the immense, Gothic cathedral—the tallest twin-spire church in the world and the most visited landmark in Germany. We'll then head over to the Old Town to stroll the streets and pass in front of the famous Farina Fragrance Museum. Our ship will start to cruise up the Rhine to Koblenz early this morning. Enjoy a stroll to see the famous Deutsches Eck.
Day 5: Koblenz - Mainz
We’ll cruise to Mainz in the early morning, traveling through the magnificent Rhine Valley. Join us for the excursion proposed for both packages: Tour of Mainz and the Gutenberg Museum. This tour on foot will take us to the city’s magnificent cathedral. We’ll then stroll down the picturesque streets of the Old City to the Gutenberg Museum. Join us for an evening of dancing in the lounge. Our ship will begin to cruise to Strasbourg.
Day 6: Strasbourg - Breisach
We'll arrive in Strasbourg in the afternoon. Join us for the excursion proposed for both packages: Boat tour of Strasbourg and a visit to its cathedral (only on pre-booking before departure). Like many European cities, Strasbourg has a striking mix of architecture that includes a broad range of traditional structures next to bold modern designs. After our excursion, we’ll return on board the ship. Our ship will begin to cruise to Breisach. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 7: Breisach - Basel
This afternoon join us for the excursion proposed for both packages: A guided tour of Colmar and the Unterlinden Museum.(3) Colmar is a colorful city bursting with Alsatian charm. We’ll spend time in the romantic Little Venice neighborhood before visiting the Unterlinden Museum. The museum exhibits span 7,000 years—from prehistoric times to modern art. The most regarded masterpiece in its collection is the polyptych by artists Niclaus of Haguenau and Grünewald. We’ll begin to cruise to Basel. Join us for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
(3) The Museum is closed on Tuesdays. It will be replaced by a visit to the Hansi Museum instead.
Day 8: Basel
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.