Be carried away by the charm of the Mediterranean countries. From Portugal to Spain, you will visit Porto, a lively and fascinating city where you can taste its famous wine, or Guimarães, the beating heart of Portugal with a remarkable history that gives it today all its charm. We will guide you throughout this journey through the unique landscapes of the Douro but also cities with a rich heritage such as Lamego, Salamanca or Vila Real.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Intoxicating getaway between vineyards and the river
- Heritage, flavors, dances and traditional songs
- Fado, flamenco, and traditional evenings on board
Day 1: Porto
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Tonight, join us on an excursion by coach for both packages to see Porto by night.
Day 2: Porto - Regua
Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Porto, one of the oldest cities in Europe, with a historic center that is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. DISCOVERY: Touring Porto via tram and visiting the tram museum followed by a tasting of some of the local specialties in the old city. In the afternoon, we'll cruise through the Duoro Valley with its fabulous landscapes. Enjoy an evening of dancing or time at leisure in Regua tonight.
Day 3: Regua - Vega De Terron
Join us for the excursions proposed for both packages: Vila Réal, a town with a great variety of religious buildings and architecture. In the afternoon, the cruise continues to the heart of the most famous vineyards in Porto to Vega de Terron. We'll arrive in the evening. Enjoy an evening of Flamenco entertainment.
Day 4: Barca D'Alva - Salamanca
Join us for the excursions proposed: CLASSIC: Salamanca. This town of dazzling beauty houses some extraordinary Roman, Arabic, and Christian architectural treasures. DISCOVERY: Salamanca tapas tour. We'll return on board in Barca d'Alva. Enjoy an evening of entertainment.
Day 5: Barca D'Alva - Ferradosa - Pinhao
This morning will be spent cruising. Join us on an excursion for both packages: "wines of Porto" excursion followed by a wine-tasting session*. Tonight is our gala dinner and evening.
Day 6: Pinhao - Porto
Join us on an excursion for both packages: Guided tour of Lamego. This afternoon will be spent cruising. Enjoy an evening of Fado-themed entertainment.
Day 7: Porto
This morning, time at leisure in Porto. In the afternoon, join us for the excursions proposed for each package: CLASSIC: Discover Guimaraes. DISCOVERY: Hiking along the Atlantic coast all the way to Villa Nova de Gaïa, followed by a wine-tasting session*. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk entertainment.
Day 8: Porto
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your Cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment (Flamenco entertainment, Fado entertainment. traditional folk entertainment)
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.