From Mantua to Venice, enjoy a unique cruise through the heart of three Italian regions. Your trip starts with the region of Emilia-Romagna and its traditional cuisine: do not miss out on a tour of Parma and Cremona complete with a tasting of authentic cheese and ham! Lombardy welcomes you next with its breathtaking and varied panoramas. You’ll visit unique cities such as romantic Mantua and Cremona, Claudio Monteverdi’s and Stradivarius’s birthplace. Finally, the region of Veneto opens its doors and invites you to discover Venice, famous Saint Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace, the official residence of Venetian dukes.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- Unique itinerary: cruise through the heart of the Italian regions
- Coach transfer from Venice to Mantua on day 1 FREE OF CHARGE
The region of Emilia-Romagna and its traditional cuisine
- Visit Fratelli Spigaroli(3). enjoy a tasting of Culatello ham and authentic Parmesan cheese
The region of Lombardy, its breathtaking and varied panoramas
- Cremona: Claudio Monteverdi’s and Stradivarius’s birthplace
- Mantua: romantic city surrounded by lakes
The region of Veneto, its treasures, arts and traditions
- Verona: the City of Love
- Padua: the home of Saine Anthony
- Venice: an abundance of history
Day 1: Venice - Mantua
You'll be transferred by coach from Venice to Mantua where you’ll board our ship at 6 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we’ll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. Enjoy a free evening to explore the city on your own.
Day 2: Mantua
This morning, join us on an excursion for both packages: A guided tour of Mantua, where the House of Gonzaga ruled for almost 400 years. Although Mantua is not well known, it is one of the most artistically rich and romantic cities in northern Italy. We'll head downtown to see the imposing Ducal Palace (closed on Monday). The House of Gonzaga called the monumental complex home between 1328 and 1707. One of the most splendid rooms we'll visit is the Bridal Chamber decorated with a series of fresco and oil paintings by Andrea Mantegna. We'll then stroll to the historic city center to visit the Rotonda di San Lorenzo and the Basilica of Sant'Andrea.
You're free to do as you please in the afternoon. Or take an optional tour of the Ferrari Museum in Modena (not included in packages). Car lovers will not want to miss this chance! The museum focuses on the life and work of Enzo Ferrari, founder of the Ferrari sports car brand. Their website says it best: “The Museo Enzo Ferrari is more than just a museum. It is a spectacular immersive experience that combines a dizzying mix of unique ingredients. Visitors not only get to admire the stunning cars displayed in the futuristic 2,500 square metre main pavilion but are also treated to a spectacular audio-visual show to tell the magical story of Enzo Ferrari’s 90 years.”
Day 3: Mantua - Cremona - Valdaro
Join us for an excursion to Cremona (including lunch). A stroll through the historical center of Cremona reveals its hidden artistic and architectural treasures. Within the superb medieval square, we’ll take in the immensity of the duomo and tower, before visiting a violin-maker’s workshop. We’ll then head to Polesine Parmense and stop at Fratelli Spigaroli(3) to visit the cellars where they cure the famous Culatello ham and Parmigiana cheese.
(3) In case the cellars at Fratelli Spigaroli are closed, we’ll visit a similar site.
Day 4: Valdaro - Verona - Ostiglia- Rovigo
Day 5: Rovigo - Porto Viro - Padua - Chioggia - Venice
We'll spend the morning cruising. This afternoon, join us on an excursion for both packages: A guided tour of Padua, the home of Saint Anthony. The city surrounds its medieval center with charming squares and palaces. Il Santo, the Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua, sits among these and contains the remains of the city's patron saint. As you enjoy the tour, the ship will cruise to Chioggia.(2) For those who decide not to join us on the excursion, you will be transferred from Porto Viro to Chioggia. Enjoy some free time in Chioggia. After our tour, we'll return on board and begin to cruise to Venice. Enjoy a free evening to explore the city on your own.
(2) Passengers cannot remain on board the ship between Chioggia and Porto Viro.
Day 6: Venice
This morning, we offer excursions: CLASSIC: Guided tour of Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Square. DISCOVERY: Venice and the Dorsoduro district. This afternoon, join us on an excursion for both packages: The Venetian Lagoon and its islands, Murano and Burano. Tonight is our festive gala evening.
Day 7: Venice
Enjoy breakfast on board this morning before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Accommodations in a double-occupancy, climate-controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard, multi-lingual host/hostess
- Emergency/repatriation insurance
- All port fees
- Prepaid classic sightseeing package.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points (including to/from airports)
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.