Duration: 15 DaysRich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you've made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you'll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you'll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
Indulgence in Eastern Canada with New England Cruise – Vista Suite, Summer 2020
Welcome to Toronto.
Welcome to Canada. On arrival at Toronto International Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to your luxury hotel, known for its grand architecture and glamorous atmosphere. At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a scrumptious Welcome Dinner with wine.(Dinner with Wine)
Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing.
Discover one of the world's great natural wonders, Niagara Falls, as you enjoy intimate views on a narrated cruise to the base of the falls, before exploring Niagara-on-the-Lake. Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production rosé sparkling wine, followed by a tour and tasting of wines from St. David's Bench Vineyard, accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit. Back in Toronto, see Ontario's Parliament buildings, Queen's Park and the Royal Ontario Museum. The rest of the evening is at leisure, so whether you want to check out the local restaurants, head to Eaton Centre to shop or visit the pride of Canada, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the choice is yours.(Breakfast)
Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa.
Travel along the shores of Lake Ontario for a tour of Canada’s first capital, Kingston. Continue to the modern capital of Ottawa. You’ll meet a retired member of the renowned Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Hear fascinating tales of what it’s like to wear the famous red serge uniform. Later, settle into your landmark hotel, the Fairmont Château Laurier. Reminiscent of a French chateau, this stunning accommodation offers breath-taking views of the St Lawrence River and Old Quebec. In the evening, you are invited to a Highlight Dinner with wine at the Courtyard Restaurant. Famous for its fine fresh food, sourced by local farmers and foragers, this historic location boasts a menu of seasonal favourites including organic beef, elk, fruit and vegetables.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
All About Ottawa.
Prepare for a fun-filled day exploring Ottawa. Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of craft beer tasting in Byward Market or a guided tour of Canadian Museum of History. The rest of the day is yours at leisure.(Breakfast)
The Old Walled City of Quebec.
Journey along the St. Lawrence River to Quebec City, North America's first permanent French settlement and the only walled city in Canada. A Local Expert will take you on an exclusive, behind-the-scenes, tour of the iconic Château Frontenac. You'll gain access to areas not accessible to others and learn how its history is interwoven with the city's inhabitants. A VIP drinks reception and a lively musical performance caps off your special visit. Spend the evening at Gibbys, a restaurant full of old-world charm, housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal.(Breakfast)
Visit a secret gem on the Île d'Orléans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries. Then enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread, fruits and wine - all produced right on the island. Dive further into Quebec City's history with a Local Expert. See the Citadel of Quebec, Latin Quarter, National Assembly and Place-Royale, as you explore this city's French-Canadian influence. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Your Travelling Concierge can provide recommendations before you hit the cobblestones of this romantic destination at your own pace. In the evening, savour a spectacular Dinner with Wine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)
Explore historic Old Montreal with its cobblestone streets and the Old Port. Visit the dramatic Notre-Dame Basilica to see its glorious stained glass windows. Exclusive to Luxury Gold, head behind the scenes of the headquarters of world-famous Cirque du Soleil. Meet one of the trainers and see where artists from around the world train for the shows. Then get the chance to touch, feel and try on real costumes, as you learn about this massive production. Spend the evening at Gibbys, a restaurant full of old-world charm, housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal. Savour French-inspired cuisine as you bid 'au revoir' to your Travelling Concierge and new friends.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Welcome to your Holland America Line Canada and New England Discovery cruise for a voyage along the St. Lawrence River and New England coast. Enjoy a morning at leisure before boarding the ship in the afternoon.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Continue on to Quebec City. Set atop sheer cliffs and with a strong French influence both in its culture and architecture, this elegant city comes with plenty of charm. Take the funicular steps down to the Lower Town where you’ll see Notre Dame des Victoires, the Petit Champlain district and the port.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
The Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
The Gulf of Saint Lawrence fringes the shores of half the provinces of Canada and is defined by stunning coast line and beautiful islands, including Prince Edward Island and the Magdalen Islands.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Prince Edward Island.
Call in at Charlottetown where red double-decker buses motor along streets lined with regal Victorian houses. This picturesque city is perfect for walks along the harbour and taking a moment at one of its many coffee shops.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Cruise past the Highlands of Nova Scotia to the port of Sydney, where lighthouses stand on cliff-side ledges and tiny villages huddle in rocky inlets.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Today you’ll head to Halifax, a maritime destination which offers a perfect mix of sea breezes and cultural charm. The ramparts of the citadel defending the city await you here.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Bar Harbor, Maine.
Continue south to Bar Harbor, a quintessential New England coastal town on Mount Desert Island that serves as the gateway to Acadia National Park. This retreat for outdoorsy types offers freshwater lakes, rugged clifftops, forests and striking mountains.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Disembark in Boston.
Time permitting, explore Boston, before transferring to Boston Logan International Airport, or head to the trip hotel if you are extending your stay. Airport arrival will be at approximately 10:00.(Breakfast)
- Ottawa: Join us for a Highlight Dinner at the Courtyard Restaurant – a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds.
- Quebec City: Dine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew, a modern eatery and bar showcasing creative, seasonal dishes that celebrate artisanal meats and local seafood.
- Montreal: Enjoy delicious food and wine at Gibbys, a charming restaurant housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 4 Dinners On-Board Canada and New England Discovery Cruise: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- Quebec: Visit a secret gem on the Île d'Orléans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries. Then enjoy a tasty picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruits and wine - all produced right on the island. As you eat, take in the views of rolling hills and red-roofed farm houses.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building and learn about its history. Gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Toronto: The Omni King Edward Hotel showcases the old-world charm and vibrancy of the city.
- Ottawa: You will be treated to a spectacular stay with unparalleled luxury at the Fairmont Château Laurier.
- Quebec City: The urban resort of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac will entice you with its breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec.
- Montreal: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel has welcomed queens, princes and princesses, heads of state and international business leaders.
- Quebec City: You’ll be welcomed with a unique glass of Rosé wine during a tasting at Chateau des Charmes. Head on a tour of the estate and taste the white & red wines from St. David's Bench Vineyard, and two premium Icewines accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit.
- Montreal: Experience an exclusive to Luxury Gold behind the scenes visit of the headquarters of world famous Cirque du Soleil. Meet one of the trainers and see where artists from around the world train for shows. Then get the chance to touch, feel and even try on real costumes and learn about this massive production of up to 15,000 costumes a year.
Start Date: 2020-06-06
End Date: 2020-06-20
Adult Price: $10495
Child Price: $9275
Adult Price: $8970
Child Price: $7750
Adult Price: $16890
Start Date: 2020-07-04
End Date: 2020-07-18
Adult Price: $10695
Child Price: $9475
Adult Price: $9170
Child Price: $7950
Adult Price: $17090
Start Date: 2020-07-25
End Date: 2020-08-08
Adult Price: $10975
Child Price: $9755
Adult Price: $9380
Child Price: $8160
Adult Price: $17625
Start Date: 2020-08-08
End Date: 2020-08-22
Adult Price: $10825
Child Price: $9605
Adult Price: $9230
Child Price: $8010
Adult Price: $17475
Start Date: 2020-08-22
End Date: 2020-09-05
Adult Price: $10825
Child Price: $9605
Adult Price: $9175
Child Price: $7955
Adult Price: $17475
Start Date: 2020-09-12
End Date: 2020-09-26
Adult Price: $11775
Child Price: $10555
Adult Price: $9825
Child Price: $8605
Adult Price: $19350
Start Date: 2020-09-19
End Date: 2020-10-03
Adult Price: $12195
Child Price: $10975
Adult Price: $10100
Child Price: $8880
Adult Price: $20190
Start Date: 2020-09-26
End Date: 2020-10-10
Adult Price: $11650
Child Price: $10430
Adult Price: $9800
Child Price: $8580
Adult Price: $18800